The Beginner's Guide to Litigation Response Planning and Execution helps your organization develop your resources in advance, preventing headaches from unnecessary bottlenecks and fire drills.
Download it now to learn how to:
- Prepare your plan by
- identifying your legal hold triggers
- identifying your internal response team
- planning your workflow
- creating and managing your data map
- Put your plan into action through
- implementation of your legal holds
- interviewing your custodians
Whether you've been meaning to get started with your own response plan - or you've been meaning to refresh the one you already have - this guide can help you through the process.